What you need to know:
- Grain and gluten free
- 100% cows milk
- Very low lactose
- 100% natural
- No artificial preservatives or colours
- Zero waste - when the chew gets too small, pop it into your microwave for 30-45 seconds until puffed and feed it to your dog as a cheese puff treat
- Suitable for 4 months old
What our team of expert chewers say:
- Unanimously delicious, but calorific! For some dogs, a single chew has more than their daily caloric requirement!
- Archie (1/5) is still enjoying his weeks later
- Pickle (3/5) is a dark horse with these things. She has amazing gnawing skills and can get through 1/3-1/2 a large size in about half an hour.
- Daphne (3/5) found these a little too exciting in the beginning but she nows finds them to be really calming. They last really well, about a week. I do give her an extra large size. Surprisingly she does chew these all the way down without swallowing it.
- Betty (4/5) does her standard - chew for a bit then try to swallow. She needs the extra large for size, then when it is about halfway done, it gets passed on to the other girls to finish or she will try and swallow it. Half an extra large lasts her 3-4 days with a chewing session once a day.
- Winnie (5/5) really enjoys a Yak Snack. An extra large manages to last 2-3 days under her powerful jaws.
**All chew products present a potential choking hazard. Always supervise your puppy or dog.**
Yak Snack (range of sizes)