What you need to know:
- 100% venison with no additives or preservatives
- Grain and gluten free
- Low in fat
- Suitable for puppies from 12 weeks of age
- Venison is not a commonly used protein source in dog foods which makes it ideal for dogs with food allergies
- Responsibly sourced
What our team of expert chewers say:
- It’s 5 out of 5 for this one - they all thought they were delicious.
- Archie (1/5) - is still working his way through this one after quite a few chewing sessions.
- Pickle (3/5) - devoured this in 20 minutes flat which is a long lasting chew for Pickle.
- Daphne (3/5) surprised me on this one. It took four 20 minute chewing sessions for her to work her way through this one (medium size).
- Betty (4/5) - was a pain in the bottom! This lasted her about 7 minutes in total but she did her token Betty move - chewed it down until it was the size she deemed small enough to swallow. She is terrible at swallowing things so I will only give her one of these again if it is the large size and I will take it off her before it gets too small and give it to one of the other girls.
- Winnie (5/5), ever the master chewer, actually took 5 minutes to chew this one (medium size). The majority of her chewing time was focused on the larger part of the tendon where the little sesamoid bones are.
**All chew products present a potential choking hazard. Always supervise your puppy or dog.**
Venison Tendon (range of sizes)