What you need to know:
- 100% venison with no additives or preservatives
- Grain and gluten free
- Low in fat
- Suitable for puppies from 12 weeks of age
- Venison is not a commonly used protein source in dog foods which makes it ideal for dogs with food allergies
- Responsibly sourced
What our team of expert chewers say:
- It’s 5 out of 5 for this one - they all thought they were delicious.
- Archie (1/5) - is still working his way through this one after quite a few chewing sessions.
- Pickle (3/5) - devoured this in 20 minutes flat which is a long lasting chew for Pickle.
- Daphne (3/5) surprised me on this one. It took four 20 minute chewing sessions for her to work her way through this one (medium size).
- Betty (4/5) - was a pain in the bottom! This lasted her about 7 minutes in total but she did her token Betty move - chewed it down until it was the size she deemed small enough to swallow. She is terrible at swallowing things so I will only give her one of these again if it is the large size and I will take it off her before it gets too small and give it to one of the other girls.
- Winnie (5/5), ever the master chewer, actually took 5 minutes to chew this one (medium size). The majority of her chewing time was focused on the larger part of the tendon where the little sesamoid bones are.
Venison Tendon (range of sizes)