What you need to know:
- 100% rabbit with no preservatives
- Grain and gluten free
- Suitable for puppies from 12 weeks of age
- Rabbit is not a commonly used protein source in dog foods which makes it ideal for dogs with food allergies
What our team of expert chewers say:
- Not surprisingly they all loved the rabbit ears.
- These are not going to be long-lasting chews except for the softest of chewers like Archie.
- Archie (1/5) has had several sessions on this and is still going.
- Pickle (3/5) finished this one in 6.5 minutes. She loves rabbit ears but I use these as a treat rather than a long-lasting chew.
- Daphne (3/5) really enjoyed the rabbit for 11.5 minutes.
- Betty (4/5) did chew on this instead of trying to swallow it. She had it all chewed and swallowed within 4.5 minutes.
- Winnie (5/5) unsurprisingly took only 50 seconds to demolish the poor little rabbit ear.
**All chew products present a potential choking hazard. Always supervise your puppy or dog.**
Rabbit Ears (per 100g)