What you need to know:
- 100% pure tripe (beef) pressed into a bone shape
- Grain and gluten free
- Low fat
- No additives
- Suitable for puppies over 12 weeks
What our team of expert chewers say:
- Unanimously delicious
- These are the stinkiest things I have ever bought them! These are outside only chews and almost vomit-inducing for the humans!!!
- Archie (1/5) the stink warning was too much for his humans (very fair decision) so he didn’t try this one.
- Charlie (2/5) had his interest peaked as soon as this was unwrapped and that smell was released! All of his gentlemanly manners were gone. He had a great time for 20 minutes, thoroughly cleaning his face and paws afterwards to get every last piece. Charlie’s mum was also very happy as it dissolved into smaller pieces of tripe so there was no risk of swallowing any large pieces.
- Pickle (3/5) really loved this stinky thing. I thought it would last longer but it was all gone in 7 minutes. It is pressed tripe so once they start chewing, smaller pieces break away and they chew them individually.
- Daphne (3/5) has a beef allergy so she couldn’t try this one.
- Betty (4/5) is a complete embarrassment! She loved it so much she couldn’t produce enough saliva for the speed she was trying to chew it. This resulted in coughing, spluttering and retching while she tried to swallow it. The trip became this disgusting saliva sticky ball which she regurgitated back up and I had to swiftly pick up with my bare hands before she tried to eat it again. She’s had pieces of tripe before which were fine so I am not sure why this wasn’t a great match but it really was a sight to behold. I think she honestly loves the flavour so much she went into an ecstasy-induced craze. I will not be giving this to her again and will just stick to the pieces of tripe instead.
- Winnie (5/5) loved this stinky little stick and it managed to last just over 4 minutes. She didn’t disgrace herself like Betty did which is always a plus.
**All chew products present a potential choking hazard. Always supervise your puppy or dog.**
Natu Tripe Bone