What you need to know:
- 100% pure lamb
- No additives or preservative
- Air dried to lock in goodness
- Gluten free
- Low in fat
- Suitable for puppies over 12 weeks
What our team of expert chewers say:
- Unanimously delicious
- From a human point of view these definitely have a bit of a smell - fair warning! The smell isn’t as bad as tripe but definitely more pungent than the ostrich braids which don’t seem to smell much at all. I’d still say this is an outside treat.
- Archie (1/5) and his gentle little jaw have had several sessions chewing on this. He loves the flavour and I have a feeling this will still be around in a month.
- Pickle (3/5) enjoyed this braid and chewed away for 12 minutes until it was all gone.
- Daphne (3/5) also really like this. I gave it to her away from the other girls and she lay down and took her time and it lasted just over 25 minutes!
- Betty (4/5) is starting to really embarrass herself in this project. I had to hold this thing (first mistake not wearing gloves) so she wouldn’t just try and swallow it without trying to even chew it. With all the strength my little arms have I held on for dear life and it lasted her about 5 minutes. I then had to wash my hands over 4 times to get the stink out of my skin.
- Winnie (5/5) thought this was delicious, all 3 minutes of it!
**All chew products present a potential choking hazard. Always supervise your puppy or dog.**
Lamb Pizzle Twists (100g)