What you need to know:
- Sustainably sourced (majority from Scottish highlands) Red and Fallow deer
- Simply cleaned (without chemicals) and cut to varying sizes
- Long lasting
- No odour
- Minimal mess
- Suitable from 6 months
What our team of expert chewers say:
- All enjoyed chewing them, some took a little while to warm up to them but once they started they didn’t want to stop
- As with any hard chew or bone, there is always some risk of teeth damage.
- Archie (1/5) - we didn’t try Archie on these as he is such a gentle chewer. One antler would last him a year though at the rate he chews.
- Pickle (3/5) is tentative with hard chews. She really likes an antler but she normally waits for Betty to start the chewing process then she will take over.
- Daphne (3/5) really enjoys an antler. A large size antler will last her several weeks.
- Betty (4/5) loves antlers. We normally give her the extra large size or she will try and swallow them. An extra large will last her 2-3 weeks then we give it to the smaller girls to continue with.
- Winnie (5/5) may have met her match in the deer antler. An extra large antler lasted her 2 weeks with a chewing session each day.
**All chew products present a potential choking hazard. Always supervise your puppy or dog.**
Deer Antler (range of sizes)